Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Thw Washington Experience

This blog is not an official Department of State website and the views and information presented are my own and do not represent the Fulbright Program or the Department of State.



In Washington we went by foot to see the beautiful streets, the White House, the museums and the gardens.
Unfortunately, I cannot upload some of the pictures but I hope I will be able to so soon.



In the above (from left to right) - Diana from Mexico, Pratiksha from India and Karina from Mexico.


And in that one - Diana, Karina, Marina from India Whei Fong from Taiwan, me, Hanane from Moroco and Sam from Mexico.
On that day we went to the nature museum and then to the air and space one.

On our last day in Washington we went to the Holocaust museum. It was very moving and I believe that it was important for my friends in order to understand me better.


A 6893


She didn’t cry
When they removed
her clothes, her ring
her shoes, her hair.
But when they took away
her name
She wept


          ~ Anna Sotto

No comments:

Post a Comment